Vote FOR all four measures in the Referendum for Legalizing Alcohol Sales in Asheboro on Tuesday, July 29, 2008. Where do I vote? (NOTE: Some city voters who usually vote in precincts outside of Asheboro will vote at city precincts for this election. If you're not sure where you vote, contact the Randolph County Board of Elections at 318-6900.)
Early Voting: Early voting will begin on Thursday, July 10 and end on Saturday. July 26 at the Randolph County Board of Elections, Shaw Building, 158 Worth Street, Asheboro. Early voting hours are 9 a.m.- 5 p.m. Monday-Friday, July 10-25, and 9 a.m.-1 p.m. Saturday, July 26.
Voter Registration: The deadline to register to vote on July 29 has passed. However, if you are not registered to vote, you may register and vote during the early voting period (see Early Voting, above), provided that you register and vote at the same time. If you were registered to vote prior to the July 3 registration deadline, you are eligible to vote in this election, either through early voting or on election day, July 29. Find out here if you are registered to vote.
- Armory (precinct 4): Chamber of Commerce, 317 E. Dixie Drive
- Eastside (precinct 5): Asheboro Public Library, 201 Worth Street
- Lindley Park (precinct 6): First E & R United Church of Christ, 211 Cliff Road
- Loflin (precinct 7): First Presbyterian Church, 420 W. Walker Ave.
- McCrary (precinct 8): Charles W. McCrary Elementary School, 400 Ross Stteet
- Asheboro North I (precinct 9): Balfour Elementary School, 2097 North Asheboro School Road
- Asheboro North II (precinct 10): Balfour Baptist Church,1642 N. Fayetteville St.
- Asheboro Southpointe (precinct 11): Guy B. Teachey Elementary School, 294 New Bern Ave.
- Asheboro Westside (precinct 12): Episcopal Church of the Good Shepherd, 505 Mountain Road